Thursday, February 17, 2011

JAI55 - Top Picks!

What a pleasure it was to visit so many gorgeous Love entries!  We had a whopping 88 beautiful entries - thank you all so much for sharing your talents here with us!  Here are this week's stunning Top Picks...

Susan Wong

Silke Ledlow

Debi Ryan


Click on their names to go and leave some comment love!

Congratulations!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog:


Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!


3 comments:

  1. WOW thanks for picking me- with so many gorgeous entries this week- I never thought you'd pick me- Thank you- Heaps of inspiration this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thanks for choosing me! Very unexpected and you've made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW *thank you* for making my Valentine card a top three pick! Congrats to everyone else too! Thank you for all the fun challenges...I'm looking forward to many more :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete