Thursday, July 28, 2011

JAI #77 Top Picks!

Gosh, hasn't this week just flown? I can't believe it's Thursday already and you know what that means- it's time to announce this week's winner.

We had some fantastic entries - it was such a hard sketch. The winner for this week is Narelle Farrugia with this gorgeous entry -




Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Donna (Butternut Sage Designs)
Kezzy

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

3 comments:

  1. Well done girls, beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just popped on to see the next challenge and I went down to far and I can't believe that I got an honourable mention, I'm really quite new to challenges and this has really made me feel great. I sitting typing with a huge grin on my face. Thank you so much and congrats to Donna and Narelle and everyone else who had fantastic enteries. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double wow from me! I wasn't too sure about this card at all when I entered it! Congrats to everyone who entered because were are some truly gorgeous cards. Cheers

    ReplyDelete