Thursday, December 1, 2011

JAI 95 Winners!

Afternoon Everyone,

Well, today is supposed to be the first day of Summer, but of course, with the stupid Melbourne weather it feels like it's still Winter.  I had to wear my coat to work this morning - what's that all about???

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Bah Humbug Christmas challenge this week - you have given everyone heaps of great inspiration - I know I will be CASEing a few of them *smile*. 

Anyway, on to announcing our winner for this week, who is Narelle, with this super cute entry



Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Claire

Christine B

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks JAI design team for choosing my card last week. I just realised I forgot to thank you - thanks! Cheers Narelle

    ReplyDelete